S11 E8 The 13 Minute Fireside Chat: 4 Steps To Great Storytelling On Your Podcast with Donna Kunde & Ben Gioia (“joya”)
1. Did you know? Before cave paintings there were fireside chats…
2. The best podcasts sound like fireside chats.
3. “The What - What you need to know
- Intro – 1 minute
- Content – 7 ½ minutes
- CTA – 2 ½ minutes
- Outro – 1 minute
4. What you need to do
- FIRST Create a compelling intro that will induce your audience to listen. Create a similar outro with a strong call to action.
- Second Now craft your content. Include at least one story per segment about a client you’ve helped in relation to one of the tips.
- Third, use a call to action that makes sense
- Fourth, remember to close the loop with your Outro.
5. [TAKE ACTION] We love 13 minute mentoring. So set your timer. Make your plan. And write those show notes!
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
If you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today