S11 E49 Be Seen As A Unique Expert With Your Podcast AND Your Book |IBGR | Donna Kunde & Ben Gioia (“joya”)
- The greatest influencers have 3 things in common: their “voice”, what they know about their audience, and what they offer (that nobody else can)
- Become someone worth listening to by doing the pre-work that you can easily turn into your podcast (and your book).
- Whether it’s your book or podcast, people listen with their eyes first.
- Review Episodes 1-16 and the show notes. What don’t you remember? Where do you need to refresh? Listen as appropriate. Contact us today at IBGR.info.
- [TAKE ACTION] Review, remember, listen, and implement. And schedule a call with us at IBGR.info so you can get your podcast done!
Remember that if you want direct, live support from us for your business podcast, then contact us today at ibgr.info.
Each week we will walk through an easy-to-follow, proven, plug-and-play way to get YOUR podcast done, 13 minutes at a time, in just 13 weeks.
So follow the formula each week. And welcome to the show.
MEET THE HOSTS
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
TAGS: IBGR, IBGR Network, Donna Kunde, Ben Gioia (“joya”), business, podcasting, podcasting for business, online business, business podcast, business podcast, business tips, podcasting tips, business mastery, business coaching, business ideas, podcasting tutorial, start a business, podcasting equipment, business edition, why every business needs a podcast today