S11 E18 The (Unsexy) Podcast Success Factors
- “Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure. ~ Aisha Tyler, Broadcaster and Actor
- How to show up (for yourself) so you can become a person worth listening to.
- Make/take time to prepare, keeping in mind Parkinson’s Law (the amount of time you give is the amount of time you need) and time “management” that works for you (Ben’s secret method)
- Know what the hell you’re doing and then choose a way to engage with time and projects that will help you get it done. Keep it simple. AND make use of tools.
- [TAKE ACTION] Take 13 minutes and plan 3-6 podcast sessions (13 minutes each). Follow the roadmap. When in doubt, refer to Episode 13, Season 11. (And if you haven’t already scheduled your first show, do it! You got this.)
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist, and Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.